Saturday, April 28, 2007

boredom


I'm just so bored. It's summer and I'm here at home. I'm infront of the computer almost everyday. I just counldn't OL when I was sick for three days with fever. There's totally nothing to do so I'm experimenting on the net. I'm still exploring to find out how this works.
Yesterday I typed 7 pages of nothingness. I have no one here. I'm usually left alone because my mom and dad works. So does my big bros.
Check out the pic I took from our farewell party. Yeah, the one on the left. Hanep yung special effects. Actually, that was just my magic. Lol. I thought that it'd be cool for a cd cover. Those guys are my friends. I just stole a shot and when they saw it, they loved it.
Back with the boredom. So this is what I did. I also made graphics and stuff. Reading stories on the net too. It seems that I've grown fond of reading.
My group of friends are no where to be found. I don't know what they're doing. I feel lonely right now. No one to talk to. They don't even reply. I'm not really fond of texting. But my mom makes sure I have load in case of emergencies. So I get 300 load every 2 months.
Actually, I could go and help at my brother's store but I'd be just looking at the customer walking in and out and waiting for their cellphones to be fixed. I could install stuff, but there's already people who are paid to do that. Then I'd be just useless. I'll just be sitting there.
So I chose to stay at home. I guess for me, this is better. I get to chill and relax. Nevertheless, I'm still bored. And after I type this. Back to boredom.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home