Sunday, April 29, 2007

Right Here Waiting

A guy was courting this girl for more than 2 years now. The thing is, the girl’s afraid because her past boyfriend left her for someone else.

This guy is so sweet. He’s been her constant companion and he brings her little gifts every once in a while. A flower, a bar of chocolates, trinkets and stuff.

One day, the guy suffers from an accident. When she found out, she immediately went to the hospital.

“Get well soon.” He held his hand while he was unconscious. “I’ll be waiting when you wake up. I’m ready.”

The guy’s mom told her to get some rest so she went back the next day. She opened the door and saw him lying in bed. “Hi..” he said weakly.

“Shh, I think it’s about time. You’ve done so much for me. I want you to know that I love you too. I love you so much.”

“I love you too..” he whispered.

“I’ll just go out for a while. I’m hungry. I couldn’t eat knowing that I never assured you.” She went out of the room.

Just like she said, after a while, she came back. He left without saying goodbye. All she could do was cry. “This is why I hate loving.” She said in tears.

“Did you see him?” His mother asked her. “Yes, just for a moment.”

“I guess he was just waiting for you.”


==========
Written this morning in between 12:30 - 01:36 am. I couldn't sleep.

1 Comments:

Blogger cheatgirl_mikayla said...

Is this a true story? I loved this!

Anyway I think you're from WITCH Board. I've seen your profile and the link of your blog as your signature.

Anyway, my name is Mikayla. Call me Mikay. :))

December 8, 2008 at 6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home