Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mom's Day and Today

Yesterday, my mom arrived from Cebu. Sorry to say all the books that I asked were out of stock. But still it wasn't much of a reason to become sad the whole day. I greeted her 1:00am while she was still in Cebu. "Ang aga-aga pa" sabi niya. We went to my grandmother's to pay her a visit since it's mother's day. We had lunch there with my cousins, uncles and aunties. We had ice cream. My nephew and niece were so active. Grabe, sometimes nga hindi ko na sila maintindihan.
And today, I have colds. I hate being sick. I've had this twice this summer. Naman. And the weather's strange too. Rain and then Sun and vice versa. It's also the day to vote, that's why I'm alone again.
But I'm used to it. I just wish I had someone to talk to here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home